WEB DESIGN - INTRODUCTION & INTERMEDIATE Active
The web is in a state of rapid change, thanks to powerful mobile phones and new internet-capable devices like the iPad and other tablets which has created a boom for workers in the Web design field, with the industry being so strong, students have lots of career options. KEC Web Design Advanced training prepares you for a rewarding career using the latest technologies. Register with us today for your Web design Advanced training which will give you web design skills along with, programming and database design to enhance your marketability in today’s labour force. We will teach you the most in-demand technical skills in creating and building websites. You will be opportune to receive individual attention from qualified facilitators and get lots of hands-on experience to build your confidence and expertise.
- Overview of Web Design Concept
- Web Graphics
- Overview of PHP
- Browsers & Database
- Web Site Usability and Accessibility
- HTML and the Evolution of Markup
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the Programme participants should:
- Have full understanding of web applications
- Be able to know how to design website for organisations, companies. Etc.
- Understand the importance of the web as a medium of communication.
- Understand the principles of creating an effective web page.
- Become familiar with graphic design principles that relate to web design and learn how to implement these theories into practice.
- Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site.
- Learn the language of the web: HTML and CSS.
- Be able to embed social media content into web pages.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals without accounting background but needs to understand and appreciate how business transactions are recorded, summarized and interpreted for commercial decision making process.
- Workers and Managers with non-Accounting background that want to interact with Accountants and require accounting knowledge to be effective at work.
- Those who require a greater working knowledge of the Accounting process and financial statements.
Contact details: 08113898190 or 08155140489,
Course Fee: =N=20,000 which covers
- Training materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Light refreshment
Facilitator: Chikadibia Enemuo
Apply to this course