DEVELOPING INTRAPRENEURSHIP SKILLS Not Active
The Developing Intrapreneurship Skills training is focused at getting you thinking and behaving like a successful Intrapreneur in no time. In this training, you will discover why business leaders from around the world are choosing this style of management and business leadership, over conventional management methods, to build their team into successful intrapreneurs, for the benefit of the company as a whole. This KEC course sets the stage for Intrapreneurship with the top management perspective on organizational innovation and the importance of managing the tension between top-down and bottom-up approaches. Participants will learn how to recognize and leverage the innovation advantages existing organizations have over start-ups and how to evaluate and mitigate factors that work against innovation. Participants will also learn about intrapreneurial best practices that combine innovation strategies, start-up thinking and entrepreneurial methods to accomplish organizational innovation in its many forms, from product/service innovation and business model innovation, to innovation for social and environmental purposes. This KEC course is a stand-alone course for students in other tracks who are interested in driving innovation in existing organization
- What is Entrepreneurship
- An Introduction to Intrapreneurship
- Why Intrapreneurship is important for you
- How to develop an Intrapreneur
- How to be innovative and persistent
- Intrapreneurship in the Workplace
- Intrapreneurial Leadership & Management
- Develop the Right Personal Skills that creatives lack
- Modeling an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Is Intrapreneurship A Gateway to Entrepreneurship
- Measuring What Works
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the Programme participants should:
- Be aware of the entrepreneurial strengths and challenges within them for a positive change.
- Able to train their mind to recognize all the possibilities and see potential within their team for work improvement.
- Be able to lead as an Intrapreneur that turns “Negativity” into stepping stones for higher goals.
- Have developed their Intrapreneurial skills for a better & collaborative culture in the workplace.
- Understand the underlying reason why 9 out of 10 new product launches are failures and the right way to fix it.
- Be able to work on a real-world business project and learn how to take a concept from an idea to a successful business.
This course is intended for:
- Intrapreneurs who intend to apply their entrepreneurial spirit to innovating within established organizations.
- Managers whose goal is to build and manage innovation processes in the organization.
- Newly employed graduates passionate about entrepreneurship and eager to creatively contribute to their organisation’s success
Contact details: 08113898190 or 08155140489
Course Fee: =N=5,000 which covers
- Training materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Light refreshment
Apply to this course