ACCOUNTING FOR NON-ACCOUNTANT Active
Have you always had problems in analysing numbers, bank statements, financial statements /reports and other financial documents? Then you need to register with KEC for our Accounting for Non-Accountants training which focuses on accounting concepts and processes. By establishing a foundation of knowledge of the accounting process, participants will be better equipped to understand bank statement, financial statement/reports and how these reports enhance knowledge to enable better informed management decisions. Accounting based financial reports are an invaluable tool for the analysis and management of business operations. It is more than just summary statistics as financial statements provide the tools for business analysis and performance evaluation.
- A Brief History Of Accounting
- Accounting terminology
- Meaning and Objectives Of Accounting
- Introduction to Double Entry Bookkeeping
- What Is Bookkeeping?
- The Double Entry System For Assets, Liabilities And Capital
- Cash Flow Statement
- Books Of Original Entry and Ledgers
- The Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Account
- The Trial Balance
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the Programme participants should be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the source of financial information.
- Explain the accounting process
- Gain an insight into Accounting systems, terminology and concepts.
- Gain an understanding of income and expenditure; assets and liabilities; capital and revenue expenditure.
- Prepare basic financial statements.
- The importance of their tasks in financial accounting and recording
- The extent of their contribution to sound operating control
- The extent to which they can use accounting data in carrying out their work effectively and efficiently
This course is intended for:
- Individuals without accounting background but needs to understand and appreciate how business transactions are recorded, summarized and interpreted for commercial decision making process.
- Workers and Managers with non-Accounting background that want to interact with Accountants and require accounting knowledge to be effective at work.
- Those who require a greater working knowledge of the Accounting process and financial statements.
Contact details: 08113898190 or 08155140489
Course Fee: =N=20,000 which covers
- Training materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Light refreshment
Apply to this course