COMMUNICATION & CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS Active
Effective communication is a critical component of customer service for any organisation. It can have a direct impact on customer’s loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money. Simply put, the higher quality communication and customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and get more revenue.
This training will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organisation.
Register for our upcoming Communication and Customer Service Skills and learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations and lot more.
- Defining Communication & Customer Service
- Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Telephone communication and Customer Service
- Internet communication and Customer Skills
- Stress Management Strategies
- Handling customer enquiries and work based customer requests
- The Communication Process & Building customer relationships
- Establishing your Attitude
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Challenging Situations Understanding and Managing Conflict
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the Programme participants should:
- Have well defined goals for more effective communications
- Be able to Listen effectively, ask questions and summarise to respond fully to a customer’s request
- Have adopted a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
- Be able to practise how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Be able to apply outstanding communication & customer service techniques to generate return business
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Have developed communication skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- Have an understanding of other people’s communication styles and needs
- Have the right customer service skill to communicate clearly
- Have Identified ways they can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
This course is intended for:
- Individuals wishing to acquire an insight into why they find it easier to communicate with some people more than others.
- Newly employed customer service representative as well as those wanting to know their colleagues better.
- Service professionals working in service related functions that want to improve their communication and customer service skills.
Contact details: 08113898190 or 08155140489
Course fee covers
- Training materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Light refreshment
Facilitator: Maria Glover
Apply to this course