There is an old saying that goes, “Leaders are born, not made”. However, the former U.S Secretary of States, Colin Powel disproves this by stating, “Effective leaders are made, not born.” Leadership is a skill you must constantly refine if you want to continue to make a change in today’s dynamic and challenging business environment.
Organisations are constantly being impacted by the ever changing economic climate. This calls for top executive business leaders to evolve at the pace of this change to meet future challenges.
This 2 day training on Effective Leadership is an executive programme organised by KEC to take your leadership skills to the next level. The sessions have been designed to be practical with case studies providing real life scenarios, role plays and videos to help you apply the concepts immediately after the training. This is the leverage you need to lead your team and your organisation to success.
Day 1: 8th June, 2017
- Leadership that gets result
- Preparing for leadership: people, principles and practice
- Achieving leadership success through teamwork
Day 2: 9th June, 2017
- Managing Yourself and Leading Upward
- The Manager as a Leader
- Leadership execution: cultivating excellence in service delivery
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the training you should:
This course is intended for mid-level to top level managers and business owners.
Course Fee: =N=25,000 which covers
Apply to this course
- Developing Intrapreneurship Skills
- Personal Effectiveness and Mastery
- Computer Appreciation (Microsoft Excel)
- Computer Appreciation (Microsoft Word)
- Grant Writing
- Effective Leadership
- GRANT WRITING
- EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP
- DEVELOPING INTRAPRENEURSHIP SKILLS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS AND MASTERY