COMPUTER APPRECIATION: MICROSOFT OFFICE Not Active
This KEC Microsoft Office covers the 3 major office application commonly used. They include; Microsoft -Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The training is focused on ensuring that we make you a faster and more relaxed Microsoft Office user. Given how widely Microsoft Office tools are used in business today, being a comfortable and capable Microsoft Officer user is a key career skill for everyone. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, this practical hands-on training is designed especially for you. The exercises are carefully chosen to emphasize the key aspects of each lesson making it very easy to understand, to enable you make use of it for your everyday computer tasks.
DAY 1 & 2: MICROSOFT WORD (MAY 9th Tuesday – 10th Wednesday)
- Screen Elements
- Navigating in a Document
- Editing and Proofing Documents
- Formatting a Document
- Saving and Closing a New Document
DAY 3 & 4: MICROSOFT EXCEL (MAY 11th Thursday – 12th Friday)
- Creating a basic worksheet by entering text, values, and formulas.
- Changing the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Creating formulas by using some built-in functions.
- Filter and sort Excel data.
- Plan, create and modify charts.
- Prepare a document for printing by using a variety of printing options.
DAY 5 & 6: MICROSOFT POWERPOINT (MAY 16th Tuesday – 17th Thursday)
- Creating a New Presentation
- Delivering Your Presentation
- Entering Text on a Slide
- Changing Text Formats
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt to presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
- Creating a Custom Show
Objectives of Programme
At the end of the Programme participants should be able to:
- Start new document
- Understand the MS-Word windows environment
- Properly CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) documents.
- Print / Send documents using email sending application(s)
- Create and edit basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Start new presentation slides
- Understand the MS-PowerPoint windows environment
- Properly CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) slides.
- Present slides to public.
This course is intended for:
- For the newly employed who want to have more idea on the use of Microsoft word.
- Business owners
- For anyone with little or no knowledge in computer
- Graduates who are seeking for jobs but lack computer skills
Contact details: 08113898190 or 08155140489
Course Fee: =N=20,000 which covers
- Training materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Light refreshment
Facilitator: Ernest Ibeh
Apply to this course