Web Graphics Designer: Xollus
Xollus is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and detail-oriented Web Graphics Designer. The Web Graphics Designer will work directly and collaborate with team members to develop, design and produce visually compelling banners and internet communications. Duties will focus on online marketing products to complete website design. The individual will be self-motivated, well organized and able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Conceive and design compelling custom banners for our web sites.
- Create and design custom emails for marketing campaigns.
- A proficiency in design for all mediums; interactive, print and social media.
- Follow through to execution, working with programming staff to ensure creative execution is followed.
- Brainstorms with team to develop marketing ideas.
To apply click here
- Must have solid creative design skills (samples of prior work must be presented)
- Experience creating graphics for web environments.
- Ability to work efficiently with all Xollus stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- College degree in a related field preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work – with a deep curiosity for learning.