Web Developer: eHealth4everyone
The web developer will be a key member of the web development team, responsible for building and maintaining web applications and sites. From brainstorming through concepts, plans and interfaces to maintaining and supporting websites, our developer will work with other members of the team to deliver/maintain user interfaces and engaging web applications.
To apply click here
- Good attention to detail.
- Applicant must show relevant WordPress experience
- Ability to install and tweak WordPress themes
- Knowledge of popular WordPress plugins
- Good written and verbal communication capabilities
- Good organization and time management skills for tracking several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to do basic graphic design is a plus.