Web Developer Job Vacancy; TopYouGo Marketing Agency
TopYouGo is a full service Digital Marketing agency providing a wide range of Digital Marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, they have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, they Utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and aspiring tech-savvy web developer to progress their career with the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria.
- Here is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital marketing team in a progressive, adaptable, and fast-paced environment. We are very passionate about developing rare talents, bringing out the best in our staffs whilst building a world-class global business.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting responsive and adaptive webpages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer experience.
- You will be able to utilise modern design principles to maintain corporate image, and will be required to do image editing to produce webpage banners, buttons, etc.
- You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines.
- Installing and customizing WordPress CMS, WooCommerce, and Magento Shopping Cart as per clients’ requirement
- Installing and integrating free/premium plugins for WordPress, Magento, and other web applications
- Assisting with the planning of digital marketing strategies that can help to achieve defined objectives
- Assisting in customer meetings, technical presentations, and pre-sales activities
Skills and Attributes
- To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
- Excellent understanding of web technology, website hierarchy, on-site and off-site SEO
- Good understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Values feedback and applies it to day-to-day work and strive to improve
To apply click here
- Salary (N70,000 – N100,000; based on experience) + profit share + bonuses; 37.5 hours per week.