Web Designer/Trainer: Arcelor Networks Ltd
The desired candidate will be responsible for designing, coding from scratch and modifying websites according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The web designer has the ability to understand what is needed to make a website load faster, functional and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
Able to train on:
- HTML and CSS
- Adobe Dream-weaver, illustrator, Fireworks
- SEO (search engine optimisation), marketing and social media.
- coding software like HTML and CSS.
- design software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- PHP and MySQL
- Jquery, Advance Wordpress etc.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
To apply click here
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Training others