Web Designer and Digital Media Manager: Joint Initiative for Development (JID)
Joint Initiative for Development (JID) is a Non-profit, youth-led and focused organization run by young people between the ages of 18 and 35 years old. The organization is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as a Non-Governmental Organization.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and create Websites & mobile applications.
- Provide excellent Web management experience and work collaboratively with staff, and management.
- Partner with internal and external content managers, to ensure sites meet both client and organizational needs, align with the brand strategy platform, and meet W3C Web standards.
- Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules.
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- 1-3 years, plus 1 year management experience of Web projects
- Sc in Computer Science or related degree.
- Additional certificates specifically on Web Design and Mobile Application Development will be of added advantage.
To apply click here
- The Person should have advanced knowledge of most of the following:
- Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion
- Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliance
- Preferred-XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQLserver, ActionScript, Flash rich internet applications