Web Content Specialist: The Laundri
The Laundri provides virtual business support services to businesses of all sizes and from all sectors giving them the incentive they need to run their businesses in the most cost and time effective way.
At the Laundri they understand that business needs vary from company to company. Regardless of size one thing all businesses require is help.
- An IT Business Development firm is looking for individuals that are driven and desire a challenge. Focused on making an impact through innovation and technology, the company offers both retail and corporate e-business solutions.
- He /She shall be responsible for the management, analysis and monitoring of the firm's online activities.
- The individual should be ambitious, energetic, bright and confident and will serve as the technical customer support and will be responsible for the development of electronic marketing materials.
- University Degree or higher Degree.
- NYSC Certificate.
- Desire to WORK.
- Website development & management
- Strong writing skills for the online marketing
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2010+ programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Hard working and ambitious.
- Good Web Analytic skills.
- Strong Online marketing disciplines.
- Ability to manage a busy content team.
- Strong experience in developing and managing complex merchandising rules
720,000 - 1,080,000 per annum (depending on experience and performance).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th February, 2017.