Warehouse Assistants: British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to their people they have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help them succeed you’ll find they are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
- Maintenance of proper storage of all company stocks in the warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and dispatch to external/internal customers.
- Management of records in the warehouse in accordance with record management policy
- Ensure physical stock movement is posted in the system.
- Ensure that the procedure for accepting incoming materials and its supplies for production are adhered to.
- No damage or pilferage resulting from negligence or improper security or poor handling.
- Maintain good relationship with internal customers
- Maintain good working relationship with all other functions and warehousing staff
- A minimum of OND in any numerical of financial courses, in addition to this, a good possession of computer skills will be an advantage.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of warehousing processes
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
To apply click here
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products..
- Familiarity with SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.