Video Editor Job: Kraks Media
KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping their subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have
made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Proven working experience as a video editor.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Fluency in English
- SC degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) AS ONE ATTACHMENT specifying the role as subject to