Vacancy Content Producer: eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Producer
Reports to the planning and Insight Director
- The responsibilities of the Content Manager is to supervise the development and implementation of all content marketing initiatives to achieve outlined objectives – if you feel you would make a great Content Editor or you’re already one and need a bigger challenge, then this is for you.
- Assist Planning and Insight Director in management of agencies content requirements (such as image, video, copy-writing and animation). Keep track of schedules for each
- Collaborates across functions and silos to ensure delivery of quality content to meet outlined objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: You create the content the audience is looking for, or work with the best content creators to create this, and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. The ideal candidate, must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the activities will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Research and propose to Senior Management streamlined and cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
- Work with agency Planning and Insight Director to generate internal and external press/buzz about the creative work and Planning and Insight unit.
- Supervise entries for awards.
- Management of all content/creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Keen interest in Digital Marketing.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills. Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and good social performance.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2017. To apply click here