Unit Manager: Sullivan Taylor Company
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage own Unit as a profitable business with focus on recruitment, sales and persistency of generated business.
- Carry out relevant lead generation/recruitment activities to bolster business.
- Align with other departments like training, underwriting etc. to support achieve business goals of the unit.
- Identify and approach new Risk Advisor candidates every day for recruitment.
- Help Risk Advisors achieve their business goals through performance evaluation and coaching.
- Plan and lead any required training sessions to help develop Risk Advisors.
- Do goal setting exercise to help the Risk Advisor achieve the targeted income bracket.
- Maximize sales productivity for unit and build healthy distribution through direct support for closing policies, Management of team performance against monthly business plan.
- Ensure the following: 1) High standards of discipline 2) Management of sales process 3) High degree of engagement in the Unit.
Competencies and Skills Requirements
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
- Sales Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Goal driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Thinks on the move
To apply click here
- Degree qualified
- Trade experience in retail sales
- Insurance industry experience is an added advantage
- Prior Team Handling Exposure is mandatory.
- Can recruit and develop a team of advisors.
- Understanding in Financial Services sector is mandatory.