Unit Head, Maintenance: McRomed Consulting
LEVEL: Senior Executive – Assistant Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide technical support to the company on all electrical and power issues as well as manage all related vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Taking decision and responsibilities for all electrical projects being executed by the company in accordance with the company policy or based on special direction
- Keeping good commercial knowledge of electrical equipment and supplies by maintaining records of current local/international prices of material, Labour rates, Estimating rules and Associated rates
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential services maintenance procedure on
- Monitor all electrical works within the organization to guarantee completeness of installations and to ensure quality of work.
- Liaise with subcontractors to co-ordinate all design modifications and changes to existing electrical installations as quickly as possible
- Liaising with relevant authorities (PHCN) to ensure quality and quantity of power supplied is aligned to the needs of the company.
Educational Qualifications: B.Sc / HND Electrical Engineering (power option)
Membership of professional bodies: Membership of a relevant Professional body is desirable
Minimum years of experience: 5-7years
- Personal work planning
- Proactively analyse and assess problems
- Work with others to achieve objectives
- Sound oral and written communication
- Excellent negotiation Skills
- Cost management
- Quality management
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
Personable, Strong leadership and Inter-personal Skills To apply click here