Underwriter: Enroyale Global Services Ltd
Their client is an Insurance Company seeking to hire the services of an experienced Underwriter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examining insurance proposals and analyzing information in insurance application.
- Analyzing statistical data using specialist computer programs.
- Determining premiums and amount of coverage.
- Preparing insurance policies terms and conditions.
- Liaising with insurance brokers and clients/customers.
- Writing quotes and negotiating the terms with brokers and clients.
- Collecting of background information and assessment of risk.
- Must possess good mathematical and statistical skills to be able to determine the probability of losses on an insurance policy and the calculation of appropriate premiums.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able check through the costs and benefits of various decisions and point out the appropriate one to accomplish.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be conversant with computer software/programs to a very large extent.
Minimum of B.Sc. in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics and all other relevant statistical related courses.
Minimum of 5 years relevant experiences in the Insurance Industry. To apply click here