Treasury Officer: ARM Life
Oversees and trades all Money Market transactions in the Inter-bank Market and the efficient management of all FUM in the Treasury Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance on the Funds Management desk in ensuring that the best rates/quotes are obtained for the Group on all Investible Funds on a daily basis
- Reviewing transaction reports, calling over transactions and analyzing trade data to identify exceptions
- Monitoring of Interbank market conditions in order to proffer next trading strategies
- Ensure that executed trades recorded in the Systems on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of all maturing obligations and assets on the Group’s Balance sheet
The successful candidate should also have the following skills/requirements for the role:
To apply click here
- Sc. and M.Sc. in any of the Social Sciences preferable Economics, Banking & Finance, Accounting.
- Not less than 6 years’ experience in the Treasury department of any Financial Institution preferably a bank.
- Have basic knowledge of the Financial Markets and various Financial Instruments been traded
- Ability to analyze Economic data and Financial market conditions
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret Financial Statements
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent Numeracy skills, good analytical, organizational and communication skills in English (both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details