Travel Sales Officer: Avantgarde Tours Ltd
They are looking for a Travel Sales personnel who can sell ice to eskimos. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The job offers a commission in addition to a monthly salary and travel benefits.
- Research various destinations for all information including prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, arranging excursions and day tours, securing ground transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints
- Attend travel shows and conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
To apply click here
- Proven working experience in sales
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises