Transaction Svs Rep 3: Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
- The Teller is a frontline staff and is one of the customer’s first points of contact with the bank and therefore it is essential that, in spite of work pressure, they must wear a cheerful look and countenance.
- His/her primary focus is to deliver prompt and efficient services across the counters and at the same time, ensuring compliance with operating and regulatory guidelines. This will include prompt update of registers for transactions requiring reporting to regulatory bodies.
- The basic objective of the Branch Operations/Cash and Tellers unit is delivery of products and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Located in the banking hall, the unit is the major point of contact with customers and the general public hence it is a major driver in determining the level of customer satisfaction through the quality of service provided. Positive customer experience translates directly to business growth through deepening of customer wallet and creates opportunity for new relationships.
- This underscores the primal position of the unit within the overall context of the bank as a service provider.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Mind/Proactive
- Fast Learner
- Meticulous and Accurate
- High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
- A good University First Degree
- 6-12 months operations experience will be an advantage.
- Error Free Processing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
- Processing within tight turn-around times
- Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
- Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
- Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)