Transaction Officer: Fosad Consulting
Their client, a non-banking financial service institution is hiring highly intelligent, young and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position of a Transaction/Finance Officer to support with clearing backlogs of unspotted transactions across their branches in Nigeria.
Transaction Officer, Owerri
To facilitate the smooth running of General Business and Subsidiaries account (Payments) and other support functions within the team as the job demands.
Internal: All Employees
External: Brokers, Agents, Insurance & re-insurance companies, Vendors, Service Providers, Organisations and External Auditors
- Preparation and payment of General Business Staff Commission.
- Monthly preparation of Staff performance.
- Preparation & payment of FPs Commission.
- Preparation & payment of FPs monthly ORC
- Preparation & payment of Agents and Brokers Commission
- Management of petty cash accounts for General Business and subsidiaries.
- Payment of Bills for subsidiaries and General Business via Gaps and issuing of cheques including claims
Education & Experience
- Sc. in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance
- Vast in accounting and credit control administration
- Understanding the customer
- Manages internal customer expectations effectively
- Communication skills
- Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility
- Management of Information
- Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet company, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Presentation skills (Moderate)
To apply click here
- Basic Knowledge of the Insurance business accounting (life and non-life)
- Knowledge of Cornerstone Insurance Business
- Business Ethics