Training and Capacity Building Specialist: Social Impact (SI)
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. They provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies.
- You will be in charge of USAID/Nigeria Support for Strategic Information and Project Management Services (S4SIPMS)
- SI is preparing a proposal response for a five-year strategic information and project management activity, S4SIPMS. Based in Abuja, the program will assist the USAID/Nigeria Office of HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB) in meeting its strategic information and program management needs as required by the Office of Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC) and USAID.
- Planning and Conducting Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) Assessments: Support for all PEPFAR data collection, analysis, reporting and quality improvement needs through the use of the SIMS tools; Support the management and application of SIMS assessments per OGAC requirements; and Promote quality management/quality improvement (QM/QI) approach to service delivery and/or process.
- SI is seeking a full-time Nigerian Training and Capacity Building Specialist to provide overall management of the project\'s Capacity Building for Data Utilization function. S/he will report to the COP.
- Oversee and manage the Capacity Building for Data Utilization function of the project.
- Supervise a variety of local staff.
- Provide technical assistance on data utilization, data visualization and data quality.
- Design and lead training\'s; facilitate workshops with high-level stakeholders on data use and quality in the context of HIV/AIDs and PEPFAR.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Minimum a Master\'s level education in Demography, Epidemiology, Public Health or a related field.
- Demonstrated progressive experience working in Nigeria and/or other developing countries.
- Demonstrated technical and management expertise in the field of public health, preferably HIV/AIDS Presentation.
- Demonstrated technical skills in data utilization/data use, data visualization and data quality. Must have proven and verifiable experience in this area.
- Expert trainer and facilitator of high-level stakeholders and variety of partners.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and both written and oral presentation skills.