Training Manager: Siemens Nigeria Limited
Manages the Siemens Sitrain and Siemens Power Academies. Oversees department budget, with full responsibility for the P&L of the function. Has strong focus on excellent delivery of a high quality training product, both to internal and external customers. Must have the ability to sell training courses and programs, and to achieve growth of the department through increased customer demand. Must also have a strong commitment to personal professional development of trainers and training curricula. Ensures process and delivery improvement through improved course content, highly skilled training partner personnel, and enhanced innovative use of technology.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive Sales by promoting Training offerings to all existing and new customers
- Develop go-to-market strategy for Training portfolio fitting with market requirements
- Gather feedback from customer, assess customer’s needs, address customer inquiries and provide ideas and suggestions on relevant training offerings
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake & Sales targets
- Deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in the Philos CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
- Act as a change agent to proactively derive new opportunities for Training and develop trusted relationships with customers to ensure increased customer satisfaction
What experience and capabilities do I need to apply for the role?
To apply click here
- Successful proven track record in a Sales related function
- Good technical knowledge and teaching skills exhibiting a passion for training
- Excellent communication skills and clear vocal delivery
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills with ability to supervise trainers, oversee facilities and manage key stakeholders