Trainee Shift Manager: (Logistics) Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.
They are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries. At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.
To apply click here
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.