Tester (New Apps and Websites): Testbirds GmbH
Testbirds is a crowd testing service provider headquartered in Germany, with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Hungary. They test mobile apps, websites and other software on all kinds of devices (mobile, desktop, smart TV, wearable etc.) with the help of people from all walks of life, who contribute different knowledge, interests and experience. And you could be one of them!
Position type: Project-based, part-time and freelancing online work
Qualifications: Previous experience is not necessary. All you need is:
- One or more web-enabled devices (PC, smartphone, tablet).
- Interest in apps and websites.
By signing up as one of their testers, you have the following advantages:
To apply click here
- Complete flexibility in deciding when and where you test.
- Gain valuable experience in Crowdsourcing, User Experience (UX) and Software Quality Assurance.
- Receive payment per completed testing plus bonuses for finding errors.
- Become part of an international community of 120,000+ testers (Meet some of them on our Blog).
- Discover software before it is officially released and have a say in its development.
- Work with renowned international companies such as Allianz, Audi, DHL and Red Bull Media House.