Tester (New Apps and Websites): Testbirds GmbH
Testbirds is a crowd testing service provider headquartered in Germany, with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Hungary. They test mobile apps, websites and other software on all kinds of devices (mobile, desktop, smart TV, wearable etc.) with the help of thousands of people from all walks of life, who contribute different knowledge, interests and experience.
Position type: Project-based, part-time and freelancing online work
Qualifications: Previous experience is not necessary. All you need is:
- One or more web-enabled devices (PC, smartphone, tablet).
- Interest in apps and websites.
By signing up as one of our testers, you have the following advantages:
- Complete flexibilityin deciding when and where you test.
- Gain valuable experience in Crowdsourcing, User Experience (UX) and Software Quality Assurance.
- Receive paymentper completed testing plus bonuses for finding errors.
- Become part of an international community of 120,000+ testers (Meet some of them on our Blog).
- Discover software before it is officially released and have a sayin its development.
- Work with renowned international companies such as Allianz, Audi, DHL and Red Bull Media House.
To apply click here