Teller Standard Chartered: Bank Nigeria
At the core of the Group's people strategy is their focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of their performance culture. They encourage and focus on the behaviors that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved.
- Branch Operations & Support
- Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
- Handle the following transactions and provide services according to the laid down procedures and standard of service:
- Assist Branch Operations & Service Manager to ensure all Operational, Compliance, Control procedure and guideline are properly carried out and adhered to.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to: “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
Risk Management - Operational Risk Policy:
- Ensure completion of all Leading Key Risk Indicators/ KRI’s / KCSA issues relating to the branch.
- Ensure understanding of the Group’s Risk Management Framework including relevant Operational Risk Framework ownership for branch sales and service related risk. Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
Qualifications and Skills
Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications:
To apply click here
- First degree (minimum of a second class degree) in any higher institution