Technical Service Specialist: ABB Nigeria Limited
ABB is a global leader in Power and Automation technologies, providing a broad range of products and solutions to improve performance and reduce environmental impact for its customers.
As Technical Service Specialist you will be responsible for :
- Delivery of service, installation and commissioning procedures, completion and commissioning check sheets, handover procedures and certification management and punch list procedures
- Always be prepared to answer to any technical enquiry and if need be, may be required to travel on very short notice to site to respond to major equipment breakdown or technical faults.
- Conduct field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues.
- Commissioning of project systems, assist with compilation, sign-off and handover of certification packs to platform operations team.
- Work with team leader to ensure that necessary HSE reviews are undertaken and identified actions completed
- Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with 3 years’ experience in executing pre-commissioning and commissioning activities including for oil and Gas, marine project.
- Experience in installation and commissioning works in plants of different sizes, complexities and technologies.
Additional information: To apply click here