Team Lead- Talent Management: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Accounting / Audit / Tax
Preferred Years of Experience
5 - 7 years
1 week from now
The Talent Management (TM) Team Lead (as a subject matter expert) shall be responsible for managing key workflows and supporting key initiatives in the execution and implementation of Talent Management strategy including Talent Management critical practices, programs, and initiatives. This position will have strategic and tactical responsibility for design, implementation, and execution of The Exchange’s Talent Management strategy.
- Responsible for a variety of talent management process and program management activities with a focus on supporting the assessment, development, delivery, improvement, and evaluation of a wide variety of talent management programs and initiatives
- S/He will establish and lead the recruiting and onboarding process and promote The Exchange human capital value proposition, through relentless internal and external recruiting, attracting premium talent
- The role will have responsibility for Talent Management/Acquisition Strategy, Manpower Planning and Budgeting, Recruitment, Selection and Placement, Job Matching, Research/Policy Development, HR Policy Management, Disciplinary Management, and TM Standard Operating Procedures Web Content Management (with regards to Career Page of The Exchange’s Website)
- Serving as the Talent Management Team Lead, this position reports to the Head, Human Resources at the Corporate Headquarters
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of integrated and effective talent management programs and processes aligned with on-going needs and goals of the organization and best practices
- Establish and manage the talent acquisition function across The Exchange
- This includes: develop and implement a recruitment strategy, job posting optimization, recruitment marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning
- Support The Exchange’s overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, and external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other Human Resource professionals to facilitate and support the recruitment and hiring process
- Oversee and manage the recruitment process and lifecycle, including sourcing candidates conducting initial assessments, line interviews and offers as well as coordinating the mobilization and onboarding process
- Establish and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as required
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective fulfillment of all open requisitions with quality talent, and proactively lead updates on all open positions and cultivate strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and HR Teams
Qualifications and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in the Human Resource Management. Membership of a professional body- CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR generalist or specialist experience. One to two years of project management experience.
- Experience and exposure to Organizational Structure Design, Project Scheduling, and Process Mapping tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience in Human Resources Transformation and organizational restructuring. Managing HR the function as a Strategic Business Partner, consideration and application of Global Best Practices.
To apply click here
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Content Development and Delivery
- Documents/Records Management
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources HRIS Management
- Leveraging Technology
- Policy Formulation and Management
- Relationship Management