Team Lead, Disbursement Desk: ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Holdings (ARM).
Its parent company, ARM Hold Co is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Provide support for the day to day running of the Settlement/Dealing Desk
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the daily blotter for the High Yield Fund (HYI) and circulate to Treasurer.
- Upload Portfolio, HYI Clients withdrawal request on the Automated Banking system as necessary and seek approval for the same.
- Assist in execution of all Funds /Institutional Client’s transactions regarding placements and Liquidations in the Interbank Market by preparing instructions to transferring counterparty and the receiving counterparty, authorizing the instructions, scanning the instructions to the counterparties early enough for them to begin processing and dispatch hard to the various counterparties to enable them complete the process.
- Receipt of acknowledged copies of instructions sent to counterparties and filing them for future reference.
- Assist in daily review to make sure all funds movement as per bank placements Tbills & government and corporate Bond sale and purchase, Bank placements and liquidations and HYI client redemptions were duly executed.
To apply click here
- 5-10 years work experience in similar function