Teacher (Mathematics): Masters Children School
The job of a Teacher involves planning, organizing and implementing appropriate educational programs that encourage students to develop their academic potential. Aside from helping students with their intellectual growth, teachers also provide an atmosphere that could fulfill their potential for emotional, psychological, emotional and physical growth.
To apply click here
- Design educational activities that promote physical, social and intellectual growth of students.
- Enhance learning abilities and good habits in children.
- Communicate with parents about students\' progress and development.
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Ensure safe learning environment in the classroom.
- Inculcate healthy habits and discipline in children.
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate curriculum.
- Maintain regular communication with parents and staff regarding students\' progress.
- Assist and support other teaching staff in implementing daily programs.
- Help children and students to discover their creativity.
- Teach children and students to solve problems independently.