Tax and Regulatory Services Associate: Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Main Purpose of the Job
Tax Associate role provides opportunity for young and vibrant individuals desirous of building a career in professional tax services to be mentored in Realising their dream.
Successful candidates will join a team of tax experts to render professional tax services to multinational companies and other strategic clients.
Your Role as an Associate
Your role as an Associate will focus on applying Deloitte methodologies, tools, and understanding of technologies to plan, conduct, and manage engagements. In this role, you will also identify and apply relevant specialized professional, regulatory, technical, and industry standards. You will be required to display appropriate breadth and depth of experience and knowledge in a specialized service area for a given level.
Core Professional & Technical Capabilities
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Tax function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
To apply click here
- Must have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit (or its equivalent) in any discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Associate Membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN would be an added advantage
- Must be 26 years or younger by December 2017