Tax Specialist (Tax Accounting and Advisory): Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
- The tax specialist works closely with the tax manager who is functionally responsible for tax specialist activities.
- Complete Tax Returns in direct and indirect tax, as required
- Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
- Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- Tax advice
- Support M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Leading and supervising
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
To apply click here
- Eligible and willing to work in Nigeria
- Available to travel locally as well as to other West African countries, and internationally as required
- Demonstrable tax compliance and / or advisory experience within auditing and accounting environment, with knowledge of Nigerian and West African tax legislation