TY Danjuma Foundation: State Coordinators, April 2017
TY Danjuma Foundation is at the forefront of grant making to NGOs, CBOs and CBAs working in the areas of community health and education.
- To coordinate the activities of the field office and ensure adequate representation of the TY Danjuma Foundation in the state.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, issue and review of community fund call for proposals
- Conduct site visit to potential grantees
- Review of grantees quarterly report and recommend for disbursement or otherwise
- Ensure proper application of Community Fund
- Identify and recommend performing grantees for scale up of their projects
- Conduct Monitoring &Evaluation as well as field visit to both main grantees and Community Fund projects in the State and LGAS.
- Organise training workshops for CBOS, NGOs and other stakeholders in the state
Promoting, network and coordination:
- Promote TYDF Within the allocated area and project the required branding for same
- Promote TYDF’s program activities and opportunities
- Establishing relationships and collaborations with other donors, NGOs and government
- Seek inputs and coordinate the activities of grantees in the area allocated
Communication, reporting and evaluation:
- Develop and submit timely reports of state projects, impacts and relate activities to the Programmes Manager
- Update the programme manager of changes in the status of grantees
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree in Social Sciences or Sciences
- Fluent in Hausa
- Must be willing to travel at short notices
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org