Systems, Logistics and ICT Support Manager: Ebitec resources
- Plan, prioritize, manage activities a performance of the logistics and ICT Support team to achieve organizational deliverables and priorities;
- Ensure all systems operate to a high standard to minimize disruptions to organizational service delivery by ensuring timely support, adequate resources;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, continuous improvement and evaluation of relevant CSS policies, procedures, quality practices and business plans to deliver organizational benefits.
Minimum Requirement of BSc in business Administration or a related discipline.
Industry experience in administration, IT, logistics, procurement, asset management and facilities
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Effective interpersonal and cross cultural communication with the ability to liaise effectively with key stakeholders, including services and goods suppliers/contractors, clients and their communities
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated experience of using Microsoft Office software packages, particularly the use of MS Word and MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience in maintaining both hard copy and electronic record keeping systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidentiality in the workplace
To apply click here