Supply Chain Executive
Deadline: Friday March 7, 2017
- Directs planning of procurement and raw materials including subcontracted services.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and turns.
- Ensures that every step of the procurement and material management processes are functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities due to availability of materials.
- Communicates needs and objectives to key internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, sales, service, manufacturing and management.
- Manages the relationships between many different suppliers.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate Material requirements planning functionality.
- Oversees all planning and scheduling activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related discipline.
- 4+ years of purchasing, including the purchasing technical products/materials and commodity items.
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems, preferably Visual Business Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized and process-driven.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
Kindly send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com To apply click here