Supplies Partner Business Manager: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supplies Partner Business Manager
Job ID 3015137
- The Supplies Partner Business Manager (PBM) will be supporting our supplies business in Nigeria and Ghana.
- The role includes applying developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommending appropriate alternatives.
- The main responsibilities include exercising independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations is also one of top skills needed.
- The PBM may act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitating information validation and team decision making process.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
To apply click here
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.