Supermarket Manager: McTimothy Associates
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, a Group of Companies, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
Job type: Permanent
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Organize holidays
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions
- Review merchandising by formulating pricing policies
- Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
The Ideal candidate must possess:
- Good presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess IT and accounting proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Possess management proficiency
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Ability to manage other staff members
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
Educational & Professional Qualification
- Sc/HND in relevant field.
Years of Experience:
- He/She must have minimum of 7 years’ experience in the sales of Lubricants & Petrochemicals and a minimum of 3-4 years in similar capacity as Supermarket Manager manager or Senior supervisor.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2018.
To apply click here