Strategy and Business Development Executive: Hodge Auto Centre
Hodge Auto Centre fields a unique blend of a highly motivated team of young professionals with relevant business, technology and enterprise experience. Their team include individuals from diverse background with a confirmed passion to excel at making your use of your automobile as safe and pleasurable as the manufacturer intended.
- Take responsibility for driving the firm’s marketing agenda, consistently explore the business environment and market to identify new opportunities.
- Locate and or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring new business opportunities;
- Build the firm’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships;
- Identify trendsetting business ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve the company’s short and long-term development of its services;
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating clients’ requirement with the firm’s operations;
- Build meaningful and sustainable relationships the firm’s Client to generate, develop and pursue contract implementation engagements;
- Protect organization\'s value by keeping information confidential.
To apply click here
- Must have a degree
- Must have 4 years of experience
- Intelligent and excellent communications skills