Stock Controller: Alara Multiconcepts Limited
ALARA is a network of people interested in using action research and action learning to generate collaborative learning, research and action to transform workplaces, schools, colleges, universities, communities, voluntary organisations, governments and businesses.
- Receive, record and maintain stock
- Track and update stock on sheet and Management systems.
- To maintain the stockroom and the allocation of space for stock
- Unpack order, and stock rail and shelves as required
To apply click here
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work without much supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in inventory management
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.