Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria: Graduate Tellers
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – They attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities they offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is their focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of their performance culture.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Job ID: 569127
Job Function: Retail Banking
- Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits
- Responsible for electronic transfers (both local and international).
- Digital banking platform migration
- BVN validation
- Cheque truncation.
Operational Risk Policy:
To apply click here
- Ensures all Branch operation practices comply with risk and compliance procedures & processes.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating areas of risk / loss and or system inefficiencies typically NOT covered by ORP documentation to UORM and wherever possible finding solutions to the aforementioned risks.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of ongoing monitoring and issue resolution
- Conduct the relevant risk training for the line staff and act as business partner to provide OR advise on new business products and initiatives.
- To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Operational Risk Monitoring
- Ensures all Branch transactions comply with internal and external policy and regulations
- Ensure completion of all Leading Key Risk Indicators/ KRI’s / KCSA issues relating to the branch.
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Act as OR Coordinator for the section
- To adhere to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
- Initiate and coordinate efforts in implementing new regulatory and internal policy requirements