Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria: Graduate Client Centre Executives
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – They attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities they offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Centre Executive – Sales
Job ID: 567424
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
To apply click here
- Ensure utilisation / closure of all the leads provided and provide a resolution
- Call all Employee Banking / Personal / Priority / Business clients who have written/phoned the Bank for account closure with an aim to retain.
- Utilise metrics and the agreed service standards to drive decisions and improve operational service excellence.
- Ensure that prospects are clearly communicated to about the bank charges / terms and conditions.
- Ensure all legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
- Ensure Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies related to mis-selling, TCF etc & comply with the same.
- Maintain complete and detailed knowledge of all the assigned products.
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity and call records.