Stanbic IBTC Bank: Group Financial Crime Control Head
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Group Financial Crime Control
Job ID: 28449
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
- To provide oversight and leadership in ensuring that all Financial Crime Control functions are carried out according to the Group Financial Crime Control (GFCC) mandate and that standards and methodologies are designed and aligned to add value to the Stanbic IBTC PLC, Nigeria business.
- Manage, lead, provide guidance, facilitate and pursue financial crime that is committed against Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC and its Customers.
- Strategic Leadership
- Management Information
- Effectively manage risk and loss
- Process and Case Management on Investigations:
- Customer Service and Portfolio management: Alliances / Liaison & Networking
- Internal Relationships
- External Relationships
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in Finance and Accounting preferred.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 10-12 years significant experience in managing financial crime risk in a large scale financial crime operational area in Nigeria.
To apply click here
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Risk Awareness
- Risk Reporting
- Advanced Risk Identification
- Advanced Fraud Detection and Management