Stanbic IBTC Bank: Graduate Data Processing Officer
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Group Information Technology:
- Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing e.g. Core Banking (Finacle Banking Application), Pricing, ODS, HP&L, MOD etc.
- Finacle Functional Support.
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Projects support & Implementation.
- Provide workaround solutions to Equinox archival issues
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of customer complaints
- No service impact
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience.
- Experience in Finacle Banking Application will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
To apply click here
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre. Ad-hoc assignments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.