Staff Pharmacist: Xollus
Xollus is looking for a Pharmacist to work with Xollus management in designing, developing, and implementing clinical pharmacy programs and strategies. The Staff Pharmacist will work collaboratively with internal teams and a broad set of matrix partners to ensure timely execution of the pharmacy projects.
- Collaborate with team members to attain the pharmacy project goals within the defined timeframes.
- Provide expertise and guidance, and promote compliance with laws & regulations thus ensuring Xollus responds effectively to required laws and regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions filled by performing Final Quality Assurance, applicable to pharmacy regulations.
- Serve as a resource for team members on various projects involving topics such as, but not limited to, compliance, operational processes, management analysis, pharmacy and medical management.
- Identify and define problems, collect relevant data, establish facts, and draw valid and innovative conclusions.
- Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints and questions to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Interact with the Xollus’ decision-makers, working cooperatively to achieve the project goals.
To apply click here
- What skills you need to bring to the table:
- Current license with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria preferred but not required.
- Pharmacist with a minimum of Bachelor’s in Pharmacy degree.
- Understanding of Pharmacy-related costs, Drug categorization, Rebates, Medication Management, under- and Over-utilization, etc.