Specialist Project Planner: FMC Technologies, Inc
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring planned orders for projects.
- Review manage demand and supply.
- Responsible for the data on S&OP.
- Accountable for planning work orders for core components.
- Create delivery notes for shipping materials, verify delivery of components, and
- Verify SAP is updated for delivery.
- On routine basis, the main tasks are, but not limited to: Material sourcing and create sales orders, monitor inventory via shortage report, routinely monitor dates planned orders, clearly communicate due dates for projects and adjust SAP dates to align with project need.
To apply click here
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with minimum of 8 years' experience in planning capacity.
- Must have experience in MRP, SAP, Material planning and in BOM structure.
- Exposure to TOC and tender process in an added advantage.