Software Quality Assurance Analyst: Jumia
Jumia – We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating and implementing testing in support of software development requirements.
- This position ensures the quality, reliability, integrity, and performance of all software products produced for end user consumption by validating that software performs to established guidelines.
In particular you will:
- Contribute to Test Plans
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models
- Create Test Case specifications
- Implement Project test documentation and reports
- Improve and implement QA methodologies
- Implement company Test Process within international projects
- Implement tests on all test levels (from design to the execution), evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results
Professional Skills & Qualifications
To apply click here
- At least 2 years working experience as Quality Assurance/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes and web-based Software Product Assurance
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL or other tools
- Experience in Ecommerce is an advantage
- Higher education in IT, Software development or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. both written and verbal
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowhow – Easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Has a keen attention to detail and is organised.