Software Developer: Oasis Management Company Limited
Oasis Management Company Limited is a Management Consulting and IT Services company, based in Abuja. They provide training and IT advisory services to Government agencies and private sector clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
To apply click here
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASP.NET and Java Script.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Compensation is competitive and position is based in Abuja.