Software Developer: New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, they strive to innovate and lead with technology. They invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help their customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Their people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Proficiency in TDD, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, EDA, and design patterns.
- Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF,Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and modern responsive frontend frameworks is required.
- Ability to develop RESTful and SOAP based APIs.
- Willingness to learn new technologies if required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt an application to new requirements, as necessary.
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science or any other related course.
- 3-4 years’ experience in software design and development.
- Ability to consume and parse JSON and xml web APIs
- Ability to develop cross platform web apps and mobile applications using Angular, Ionic or Electron.
- Ability to solve challenging problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2018.
To apply click here